Gift Aid

  • Ascension Trust will not share your details with other charities and will look after you data as set out in our privacy policy.

    You can cancel this declaration at any time. Please notify Ascension Trust if you no longer pay enough Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax to cover the amount claimed by Ascension Trust, or if you change your name or address.

    If you pay income tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
  • This form collects your contact data so we can contact you and provide assistance. To see how we protect and manage your data please see our Privacy Notice