- This event has passed.
2Gether1 Marriage Preparation Weekend Course
February 29 @ 10:00 am - March 1 @ 5:00 pm£200
Facilitators: Les & Louise Isaac have been married for over 35 years. They have a passion for promoting and enabling healthy, lasting marriage relationships. Les & Louise will share from their own experience of successes and challenges, making the course dynamic, reflective and reality based with a Christian emphasis.
The course will include:
- Couples exercises
- Videos and case studies
- Single gender group discussion
- Couples reflection and prayer time
- Workbooks will be provided
- Establishing good foundations
- Marriage and culture
- Managing conflict
- Intimacy in marriage
- Marriage phases and much more
This is a two day weekend course running from:
Saturday 29th February 2020 from 10:00 to 17:00
Sunday 1st March 2020 from 10:00 to 17:00
Please bring a packed lunch for both days. Drinks and refreshments will be provided.
- Morden Station, accesible via the Northern Line
Nearest Train Station:
- Morden South
- 293 from Morden Station (alight at Alpha Place stop)
- 93 (alight at Garth Road stop)
- There is free parking at Ascension Trust in the bays outside and in surrounding roads
Nearest Hotels if you need to stay overnight:
* One ticket required per couple, but registration required for both.
Bookings close by 23:30 on Friday 30th January 2020. Limited spaces.