2GETHER1 MARRIAGE PREPARATION COURSE WEEKEND
3 February, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 4 February, 2018 @ 5:00 pm£160 - £180
Facilitators: Les & Louise Isaac have been married for over 35 years. They have a passion for promoting and enabling healthy, lasting marriage relationships. Les & Louise will share from their own experience of successes and challenges, making the course dynamic, reflective and reality based with a Christian emphasis.
The course will include:
- Couples exercises
- Videos and case studies
- Single gender group discussion
- Couples reflection and prayer time
- Workbooks will be provided
- Establishing good foundations
- Managing conflict
- Intimacy in marriage
- Marriage phases and much more
This is a two day weekend course running from:
Saturday 3rd February 2018 from 10:00 to 17:00
Sunday 4th February 2018 from 10:00 to 17:00
See website for links below to nearest hotels for overnight stay if needed:
Please bring a packed lunch for both days. Drinks and refreshments will be provided.
- Brixton Station, accesible via the Victoria Line
- Clapham Common Station, accesible via the Northern Line
- Streatham Hill Station, accesible via London Overground
- 355 from Brixton Station to Lyham Road
- 417 from Streatham Hill Station to Lyham Road
- 137 from Clapham Common Station to Lyham Road
- There are limited free parking bays on Lyham Road and surrounding roads on weekends.
* One ticket required per couple, but registration required for both.
Bookings close by midnight on Thursday 25th January 2018. Limited spaces